Our onsite research and development laboratory and experienced team of packaging technicians enables us to provide world-class technical support for the whole packaging selection and adoption process – from product development, processing and sealing through to supply chain trials and post-launch evaluation and troubleshooting. Our technical staff will even visit your plant if needed to ensure the packaging we provide runs through your machines correctly and performs at optimum levels. Our technical services include:
- Film Evaluations including layer configurations, OTR barrier, COF, lamination bond strength, material analysis, physical properties, tear strength, tensile strength, puncture, slip, blocking, scuffing, film thickness variation, W.V.TR and F.T.I.R for polymer identification.
- Sophisticated computer modelling to develop customised breathable films.
- New product development and trials.
- Sealing curve evaluations for optimal sealing settings.
- Testing of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) to ensure the safety compliance of imported film.
- QUV Testing to verify how packaging will perform when stored outdoors in the presence of heat, UV light & moisture.