Careers at Convex
Would you like to…
- Enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced, dynamic, and supportive work environment.
- Be part of a multiple-award winning team.
- Help create innovative flexible packaging for a wide range of high-quality Australasian brands.
- Be involved in the creation of market-leading planet-friendly packaging solutions that will help keep our environment ‘clean and green.’
Convex is a passionate provider of high-quality flexible packaging that pushes the boundaries of sustainability, performance, and shelf appeal.
Over the past 45 years, we have built a strong international reputation for product innovation and have successfully developed numerous world-first technologies and products. We have also taken a pioneering role in developing functional and cost-effective environmentally-friendly packaging by investing in its development for over 25 years. Our fully equipped, privately-owned plant features the latest extrusion, conversion, pre-press, lamination and printing technology, along with market-leading warehousing and distribution, and a state-of-the-art research and development laboratory. We currently employ over 150 people across four sites. Our head office and manufacturing plant are based in Hamilton, and we have sales and distribution centres in Auckland, Christchurch, and Sydney.
Joining the Convex team would give you access to:
- Opportunities for career advancement through focused leadership programmes and NZQA-certified industry training that will add to your qualifications.
- A monthly gift voucher scheme to reward top performance.
- Organised visits to customer sites to meet our customers and see how they use the products you make.
- A company-funded Social Club, with fun activities four times a year, including a charity fundraiser.
- An annual Convex-sponsored fishing competition, which you can participate in with your friends and family.
- Long service recognition, including a $2500 travel voucher for 10 years’ service at Convex.
- Financial wellness seminars in association with the BNZ.
- Financial assistance, should you run into unexpected financial issues.
- An independent, confidential support person to talk to about work or personal issues (through our partnership with Vitae Support Services).
- Sponsored additional professional counselling services with Vitae if required.
- A monthly employee newsletter to keep you informed about key Convex news.
We currently have available positions in:
- Printing Assistant/Apprenticeships
- Extrusion Operator (afternoon shift 2-10pm)
If you would like to apply, please email your CV to our People & Culture Manager: